Hill station Honeymoon
(Code: IP-H 3B) 1N-Athirapally waterfalls- 2NMunnar-Kochi
- Day 01: Pickup from the Airport \ Railway Station. Transfer to Athirappilly. Sightseeing on the way-Kodanad Elephant training centre-Enjoy Elephant ride, Interact with Baby Elephants. Way to Athirappilly -Athirappilly Falls, Charpa falls &Vazhachal falls .Over night at Athirappilly Tree house/Resort.
- Day 02: After breakfast Transfer to Munnar. Transfer to Munnar. Sightseeing on the way- Neriyamangalam Bridge, Rubber Plantations Cheeyappara, Valara, and Kallar Water Falls. Sightseeing around Munnar. Over night at hotel.
- Day 03: Flower Garden Nursery, Tea Plantations, Mattupetty Dam, Kundalai Dam, Echo point,
Sightseeing around Munnar Eravikulam national park, Tea Museum, Blossom Park, Pothamedu View. Relax overnight in Munnar.
- Day 04: After breakfast return to Kochi sightseeing around Kochi.Hill palace museum/Marine drive boating/Fork Kochi. Try sea food specialties if you like Transfer to Railway Station/Airport. Tour Ends, but not the sweet Memories.
|Rate||Budget||Standard||Deluxe||Super Deluxe||Premium||Luxury||Super Luxury|
|June 1 to Sep 30||6500||6875||8500||9250||13,250||18,750||26,000|
|Oct 1 to Dec 9 &
Jan 11 to May 30
|Dec 10 to Jan 10||8750||9250||12,500||13,250||16,500||19,500||31,250|
|Indica A/C||Indigo AC/ Logan AC||Indigo AC/ Logan AC||Logan AC/ Innova AC||Innova AC|
- Specified vehicles (Benz/Bmw/Skoda) can be provided by guest’s prior order (Depending upon
availability) by paying extra payment.
- Houseboat for Dec 10 to Jan 10, in budget is sharing.
- The rates specified are in Indian Rupees and is for 1 person.
|Budget||Rahmath Inn||SN Tourist||SN Annexe|
|Standard||The Whispering Meadows||Le Celestium||Munnar Castle||Munnar Inn|
|Deluxe||Belmont||Tea Castle||Royal Retreat||Elysium Garden|
|Super Deluxe||Wind Munnar||Igloo Resorts||Idassery resorts||Isaac’s Residency|
|Premium||Blackberry Hills||Grand Plaza||Deshadan Mountain Resort||The Silver Tips|
|Luxury||KTDC Tea county||Tata tea Bungalow||Tall Trees||Tea valley|
|Super Luxury||Club Mahindra
- All hotels in cp
- Boating, museum visit, toll parking, Guide services, Personal expenses like telephone, fax, internet, laundry, etc
- Permit Fees, Fun/Joy rides at Water Sports Complex and Camera Tickets at various places of sightseeing/tour
- Rerouting from the tour fixture.
- Any Airfare / Train fare to the arrival or from the departure point.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks, Boating & other theatre show charges. Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, mineral water, and all items of personal nature.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Service tax 2.58% extra if required bill for claim LTA.
If you have own suggestion to change the hotel or schedule, it is possible with the request to the company. In case of non-availability of rooms at the hotels mentioned, we shall provide you alternate hotels of similar category and facility. Usual Hotel Check-in time is 12.00 hrs & / Check-out time 12.00 Noon. Sightseeing according to availability of time.
Houseboat Check-in time is 12.00 hrs. & Check-out time is 09.00 hrs.In A/C Deluxe category Houseboat, A/C will be operated from 9:00 P.M. to 6:00 A.M. Day time is requirement will be charged extra.
All government zoos, museums will be closed on all Mondays.
The above rates are valid for the mentioned period only & it may vary if there is any sudden hike in Govt tax and policy changes.
There will be a hike of minimum 20% between 15 December 2010 to 15th January 2011 on all packages.
There will be a hike of minimum 10% in some of the hotels and Houseboats during the festival seasons.
Diwali,Pooja Holidays,Xmas and New Year supplement charges would be charged additional on actual. In case of unexpected obstructions such as any natural calamities or strike no payment will be refunded.
Package Confirmation & Booking can be made against the payment 50% of the total amount and the Balance amount will be collected at the time of arrival. During the peak time, the balance amount should be paid even before the arrival as per the hotel policy.
Payment can be done by direct cash/ bank transfer/Coequal towards the account of mentioned the confirmation mail.