(Code: IP-BK 3B) 1N Aleppey Houseboat-1N Athirapally waterfalls-1N Kochi
- Day 01: Pickup from the Airport \ Railway Station. Transfer to Aleppey houseboat sightseeing such as coir making places. Visit Champakulam Church which is more than 200 years old, the famous snake boat, Champakulam Chundan. Cruise towards Pulincunnu, visit Pulincunnu Church and the local market. Proceed to Kavalam through Puthen thodu, then cruise through big rivers with paddy fields on either sides – Mangalam, E-Block, H-Block, R-Block and D-Block. Overnight at Houseboat.
- Day 02: After breakfast Transfer to Athirapally. Sightseeing on the way: Sightseeing on the way Athirappilly Falls, Charpa falls &Vazhachal falls. Over night at Tree house/hotel.
- Day 03: After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to Kochi.Sightseeing Marine drive boating, Fort Kochi. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 04: After breakfast return to Kochi transfer to Wonder la / Hill palace Museum. Transfer to Railway Station/Airport. Tour Ends, but not the sweet Memories.
|Rate in Rs||Budget||Standard||Deluxe||Super Deluxe||Premium||Luxury||Super Luxury|
|June 1 to Sep 30||8000||8250||9000||10,250||12,500||17,500||23,500|
|Oct 1 to Dec 9 &
Jan 11 to May 30
|Dec 10 to Jan 10||11,000||11,500||14,750||16,500||18,750||27,000||29,000|
|Indica A/C||Indigo AC/ Logan AC||Indigo AC/ Logan AC||Logan AC/ Innova AC||Innova AC|
- Specified vehicles (Benz/Bmw/Skoda) can be provided by guest’s prior order (Depending upon availability) by paying extra payment.
- Houseboat for Dec 10 to Jan 10, in budget is sharing.
- The rates specified are in Indian Rupees and is for 1 person.
|Budget||Aiswarya||Hotel Excellency||Hotel Gopika||Woodsland|
|Standard||Abad Metro||The Sparks||Peper Routes||Fort Maner|
|Deluxe||Cherai Beach Resort||Cochin Heritage Hotel||Cochin Palace||Sea Lord|
|Super Deluxe||Renaicence||Bay watch||Harbor View||Flora Airport|
|Premium||Trident||Travancore court||Dream||The Gateway Hotel|
|Luxury||Holiday Inn||Taj Malabar||Le Meridien||Crowne Plaza|
|Super Luxury||Ramada||Brundon boatyard|
- All hotels in cp
- Welcome drink in Houseboat
- House boat APAI
- Boating, museum visit, toll parking, Guide services, Personal expenses like telephone, fax, internet, laundry, etc
- Permit Fees, Fun/Joy rides at Water Sports Complex and Camera Tickets at various places of sightseeing/tour
- Rerouting from the tour fixture.
- Any Airfare / Train fare to the arrival or from the departure point.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks, Boating & other theatre show charges. Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, mineral water, and all items of personal nature.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Service tax 2.58% extra if required bill for claim LTA.
If you have own suggestion to change the hotel or schedule, it is possible with the request to the company. In case of non-availability of rooms at the hotels mentioned, we shall provide you alternate hotels of similar category and facility. Usual Hotel Check-in time is 12.00 hrs & / Check-out time 12.00 Noon.Sightseeing according to availability of time.
Houseboat Check-in time is 12.00 hrs. & Check-out time is 09.00 hrs.In A/C Deluxe category Houseboat, A/C will be operated from 9:00 P.M. to 6:00 A.M. Day time is requirement will be charged extra.
All government zoos, museums will be closed on all Mondays.
The above rates are valid for the mentioned period only & it may vary if there is any sudden hike in Govt tax and policy changes.
There will be a hike of minimum 20% between 15 December 2010 to 15th January 2011 on all packages.
There will be a hike of minimum 10% in some of the hotels and Houseboats during the festival seasons.
Xmas and New Year supplement charges would be charged additional on actual. In case of unexpected obstructions such as any natural calamities or strike no payment will be refunded.
Package Confirmation & Booking can be made against the payment 50% of the total amount and the Balance amount will be collected at the time of arrival. During the peak time, the balance amount should be paid even before the arrival as per the hotel policy.
Payment can be done by direct cash/ bank transfer/Coequal towards the account of mentioned the confirmation mail.