Adventure Package-10Night 11Days
(Code: IP-A 10A) 3NMunnar-2NThekkady-1NAleppey Houseboat-1NVarkala beach-1NKovalam beach-2N Kochi (Beach)-1N Athirapally waterfalls.
- Day 01: Pickup from the Airport \ Railway Station. Transfer to Munnar. Sightseeing on the way: Kodanad elephant training centre. Enjoy Elephant ride and watch baby elephants. Check-in at Munnar hotel/Tree house .Enjoy the camp-fire and relax .Over night at Tree house/Hotel.
- Day 02: After breakfast Enjoy Cycling around Munnar, fishing in the lake and jeep travel through plantation. Also avail animal watching in jungle. There are animals like elephants, Sambar, sloth bear, Nilgiri Tahr in the wild. We can see the world’s highest tea estate Kolukkumalai. Enjoy overnight at Hotel.
- Day 03: After breakfast transfer to Marayoor. Enjoy the beauty of the world famous sandal wood forest of Marayoor. Watch a variety of animals like Deer, Leopards, Lion tailed macaque Peacock, and Wild Elephants etc. Also visit Thoovanam Waterfalls .On the way we will stop near a tribal village and proceed our trek to the base camp.
- Day 04: After breakfast transfer to Thekkady. Enjoy boating in Periyar Wild Life Sanctuary. Spice Plantation Visit, Tea Factory Visit, Elephant safari, Kathakali Drama Performance at night. Over night at resort/hotel/Tree house.
- Day 05: After breakfast visit Parunthumpara- a hill point blessed with natural beauty at its peak, Gavi- Gavi is an eco-tourist spot. Enjoy trekking, Boat ride & Museum visit. Return to Thekkady hotel & Relax.
- Day 06: After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to Aleppey houseboat sightseeing such as coir making places. Visit Champakulam Church which is more than 200 years old, the famous snake boat, Champakulam Chundan . Cruise towards Pulincunnu, visit Pulincunnu Church and the local market. Proceed to Kavalam through Puthen thodu, then cruise through big rivers with paddy fields on either sides – Mangalam, E-Block, H-Block, R-Block and D-Block. Overnight at Houseboat.
- Day 07: After breakfast transfer to Varkala beach. Enjoy the beautiful sunset .Enjoy overnight at beach.
- Day 08: After breakfast transfer to Kovalam. On arrival check-in at the resort. Enjoy the beaches around Kovalam; try Sea Food specialties if you like. Visit the lighthouse, Sightseeing around Kovalam. Enjoy sun set and over night at hotel.
- Day 09: After breakfast return to Kochi.Sightseeing around Kochi-Marine drive boating. Transfer to Cherai Beach. Enjoy the beach. Spend overnight at beach resort.
- Day 10: Transfer to Athirappilly. Sightseeing on the way-Athirappilly Falls, Charpa falls &Vazhachal falls .Over night at Athirappilly Tree house/Resort.
- Day11: After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to Guruvayoor .Sightseeing on the way: Punnathur Kotta- Elephant sanctuary. Transfer to Railway Station/Airport. Tour Ends, But not the sweet Memories.
|Rate||2 Pax Logan||6 Pax Innova||12 Pax tempo traveler|
|June 1 to Sep 30||84,050 ( $ 1382 )(42,025 per Pax)||1,64,800 ( $ 2709 )(32,466 per Pax)||2,57,800 ( $ 4239 )(21,066 per Pax)|
|Oct 1 to Dec 9 &Jan 11 to May 30||1,04,050 ( $ 1711 )(52,025 per Pax)||1,84,800 ( $ 3038 )(28,300 per Pax)||2,77,800 ( $ 4567 )( 21,483 per Pax)|
|Dec 10 to Jan 10||
Contact us to get the rates
- All hotels in cp
- Welcome drink in Houseboat
- House boat APAI
- Charges for Boating, museum visit, toll parking, Guide services, Personal expenses like telephone, fax, internet, laundry, etc
- Permit Fees, Fun/Joy rides at Water Sports Complex and Camera Tickets at various places of sightseeing/tour
- Rerouting from the tour fixture.
- Any Airfare / Train fare to the arrival or from the departure point.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks, Boating & other theatre show charges. Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, mineral water, and all items of personal nature.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Service tax 2.58% extra if required bill for claim LTA.
Package Confirmation & Booking can be made against the payment 50% of the total amount and the Balance amount will be collected at the time of arrival. During the peak time, the balance amount should be paid even before the arrival as per the hotel policy.
Payment can be done by direct cash/ bank transfer/Coequal towards the account of mentioned the confirmation mail.